Sunday, March 07, 2010

My boy loves me.

I've been real busy with work, school, friends and Yaya.
There're many photos waiting to be uploaded anyway!
Anticipate huh. =)

Anyways, yes, my Yaya loves me.
HAHA.
I thought it is only fair to share his good since I love to rant about his bad as well.
A bit of making up kinda feeling actually.

Alright. The story goes like this...
My yaya loves to talk to me especially when we are on the road.
Seriously, I don't know why.
And the thing is.. He isn't a multi-tasker!
So when that happens, we tend to go very slow (pok pok) on the road.
HAHA.

OK.
He was asking for my opinion about him changing his bike.
And I always think that whenever he tells me something, he is just trying to persuade me (and himself at the same time) and not really seeking for help la.
So he was telling me about this bike that his friend's mechanic wanna sell.
And whenever we see that bike model on road, he will tell me..
"There, that's the bike! Very spacious leh. So you can even sleep while I ride."
Then I'm like.. "Oh. I know. Ya ok.. See you lor. Discuss with jiu jiu first la.."
And he will continue telling me allllllll sorts of advantages about having the bike. HAHA.

But here's the main point of this post..
He said.
"Why do you think I wanna buy the bike for?"
Me: "Cos pok pok is old already? And riding on him is dangerous................."
Then he said.
"Ya la. But. It's because of you that I wanna change the bike lor. You know you can sit more comfortably and we can ride safer.. Cos it's much bigger and it's an auto bike that works on a magic button. And you can sleep while I ride since you always very tired............"

I'm like.. WOW! Touched leh. Aiyoyo..
Alright. I admit I feel happy even if he's lying (I would love to insist that I don't think so!).
And that's not all.
He said he was telling his friend PT this:
"I think hor, I can never ride on a sports bike leh."
PT: "Why not?"
Yaya: "Cos my gf always have leg cramps. So, I think the leg rest of sports bike will make her cramp also. So, ya lor. Cannot sit lor. "
HAHAHA. I found him sweeeeeeeeet and funny leh.
And I asked him how come PT didn't ask me to stretch before sitting on bike. HAHA.

So. I super love my BB YAYA.

And my US trip is confirmed.
We will be flying off on 23 April, 0055h.
And I will miss everyone!

No comments: