Wednesday, February 10, 2010

WA.. So exciting!

HAHA. I know my tittle of this post is a little bhb la.
BUT~ That's how I feel. HEHE.

Firstly, the girls made bento last Saturday!
It was me who was superrrr tempted by Ivan and started jio-ing people to do it together.
So, it was agreed by Joyce, Shonia and QQ.
And yes, Shonia was sleeping and ended up not making anything.
HAHA.
Bento making kinda require us to be meticulous with the things we're handling with.
And I must say Joyce's really talented in this area. HAHA.
Anyway, below are the results!
I'm kinda impressed by us la..
First time doing it leh. Presentable and taste nice liao... HAHAHA.


And thereafter, the bento was presented to the BFs.
I don't know about how the other BFs looked.
But I manged to capture my Yaya's expressions la.
He was shocked. Cos he's never seen a bento as cute as what he received.
HAHAHAHA. Really! I'm not kidding la.
Then, I guess he was kinda eager to eat it..
And we did so at the sitting area located between Wisma and Ion, yes, ORCHARD!
Yaya was like showing off the bento to "don't-know-who" (passers-by around).
The hard work's kindaa paid off, cos he was touched and surprised.
Mission accomplished!!!


Later that day, we headed into JB!
It's the first time we (Yaya, Kaining, Fabian & I) are going Msia by car.
So, kinda excited. But the jam was a little long and turn off la.
Still, we had a little shopping trip and the three of them had new hair-doS!
CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP...

There's like tonnes of cheap stuff in Msia and one of them is... GOOD FOOD.
Good SEAFOOD I mean.. HAHA..
Look at what we ordered and ate..
And it costs ONLY RM145.
Can you believe it?!! 8 dishes which comprised of 3 crabs leh.
And it taste extremely good!!!!

Next up was Joycelyn's birthday yesterday...
We celebrated for her at Taka's Crystal Jade.
I personally STRONGLY RECOMMEND people who intend to give your friends birthday surprises NOT to patronise them.
Those antique waiters and waitresses are just sooooooooooooooo my-goodnessly-bad at keeping secrets and hiding surprises.
This aunty who was clearing the plates asked TWICE if we had a cake, directly in front of Joyce.
The male manager whom I spoke to in a secretive tone, asking him to bring up the cake, openly shouted, "Your cake is coming!".
WTF.
Still, the company had a good time with the lao yu sheng and the bad food la.
What to do? HAHA.

And, due to that bloody exam which I sat for 2 weeks ago, I hardly participated in the spring cleaning for CNY. That sucks. No atmospehere lorrr.
Still, I manged to had some additions on my wall..
Swee bo? =D


And the other accomplishment would be these lamps (there're 2, fyi).
Daddy loves to put me in charge of washing these lamps for CNY.
Because, there're a BIG challenge and the old folks have difficulties handling them.
Let me tell you why...
This lamp is basically made up of 3 layers of crystals.
And.. To let the crystals shine brightly, cleaning them with cloth is not enough!
I've to dismantle the crystals hook by hook and wash them with soap water.
It's tough and the hooks hurt my fingers like mad!!

Ok, the botak lamp looks like this..


And after attaching the first layer of crystals.
Now you know why old folks can't do?
Cos the holes to hook the hooks are too small for them to see la.

And the second layer done...

Now you know why it's an accomplishment right!
Luckily daddy only request me to wash them once per year..
If not, DIAOoooooo... Who can tahan?!

Lastly, the USA trip is arriving!!!
And we just confirmed our room mates.
Initially, we were quite insistent about just the four of us, Zee, Joanne, Glenn and I sharing a room. And this was what we agreed on way back.
But, we decided to take Lionel in the last minute, to save him from the deep dark pit.
HAHA.
Sooooo, USA with the 4 other mad peeps!!!!
WOOHOO!

I hope there'll be more updates to come...... =)

No comments: