Last weekend, my family and I went to Malaysia- Pangkor Island and Ipoh.
It wasn't a superb trip due to the super lousy planner.
Still, I enjoyed the superrrrr long bus journeys and we managed to capture some really nice photos!
I especially love the sunset ones.
For full range of photos, check out Facebook.
It wasn't a superb trip due to the super lousy planner.
Still, I enjoyed the superrrrr long bus journeys and we managed to capture some really nice photos!
I especially love the sunset ones.
For full range of photos, check out Facebook.

Happy lorr!
A Hush Puppies dress,
"Felicia" "Darren" necklaces,
Squashy swiss roll keychain,
Mini blanket (that i've always wanted!) from Watson's,
Squeeshy eggs &
Lion pencil case!
A Hush Puppies dress,
"Felicia" "Darren" necklaces,
Squashy swiss roll keychain,
Mini blanket (that i've always wanted!) from Watson's,
Squeeshy eggs &
Lion pencil case!

*****
Then on the just passed Tuesday, a visit to Sizzler's at Suntec.
With Yihao, Glenn, Yaya, Kaining and Fabian.
Why Sizzler?
Because my dear yaya went there on weekend with his friends and he loved it!
Sooooo, he wanna bring me there. =)
Then on the just passed Tuesday, a visit to Sizzler's at Suntec.
With Yihao, Glenn, Yaya, Kaining and Fabian.
Why Sizzler?
Because my dear yaya went there on weekend with his friends and he loved it!
Sooooo, he wanna bring me there. =)
*****
Next up was Shonia's birthday on Wednesday!!!
We went Wang Jiao Cafe, cos of the SUPER BIG milk tea!
Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear!
For full range of photos, check out Facebook.

*****
Alright. This is just random.
Because I couldn't resist the Christmas Trees.
And yaya was forced to take photos with me.


No comments:
Post a Comment