How do I stop the ticker below from counting anymore?
Or how can I not stop the ticker from counting anymore?
Yesterday, I stopped myself time and again to type these.
But I feel so lost.
I cry myself to sleep.
I cry in my dreams when I see and hear you.
I cry myself awake too.
I hate it.
I do not blame you, like what you think I do.
It's all my fault.
Because I took all your hard work for granted.
I didn't know that you tried so hard for me.
I'm all to blame.
I know I'm crying so hard because I lovee you.
I realised that I want you forever.
But it's all too late.
And it's all my fault.
I wanna wake up, telling you about this dream of mine.
Telling you that I dreamt of us breaking up and how afraid I am.
And hear you asking me not to be silly because you will always be here for me, loving me forever.
I deserve it.
It's all my fault.
I feel so tired crying.
But I just can't stop myself.
I feel so sick of calling yihao and zhen,
telling them how pain I feel and crying out loud.
I wanna move on like I promised you.
I really want.
But I don't know where to move from and I can't.
My only motivation now is to hear from you after sometime,
as you promised.
In my heart, I'm praying for a positive reply.
But if you don't, I know that God has other plans for me.
I know we lovee each another.
You just need time to recharge and find your lost self.
I will wait.
Till then, I will take care of myself and try my best to live life.
Thursday, October 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment