Ah ma was changing the bed sheets and was arranging the soft toys on my bed to be out at the window for a sunbath.
And they include, my mini eeyore pooh tigger piglet, dale (you won for me at pasar malam) and cock-eyed monkey (you won for me at 2008 TP CCN day).
Knowing that I love them a lot, you liked to hide them up several times when you were here.
And when I was about to sleep, I'd realise that one of them, or a few of them had went missing. Then that's when I'll ring you up and ask for clues that leads to them.
But of course, you'd sound VERY happy and smug knowing that I can't find them still.
But BB, you're sucha copy cat.
Because I was the one who invented this game at your house, by hiding your beloved must-have-pillow in the highest cupboard.
Still, I guess I've never told you before that I loved this hide-and-find game right? HAHA.
You're just sooooo cute Yaya. =)
If only we had a chance to play such childish but entertaining games again.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment