Recently I've been paying much attention to couples.
Not only those on the streets but also those that i know of.
A few weeks back, I told Joanne..
"Aiya! Break with your bf la. He so kuku.."
But yesterday I said..
"Before you break, better consider well. Don't end up regretting like me. And if you think you love him, just hang on to the relationship no matter what."
HAIZ.
Really learnt my lesson la.
Then today when working, this colleague who knows yaya asked me,
"So how's Darren? Is he very busy in camp?"
I stoned for 3 seconds and said..
"Yea, quite........ And anyway, we broke up already."
It shocked him and all he said was, "Sorry".
And I appreciate that. Because he knows how I feel and therefore no futher probing. =)
I asked him how long has he been together with his gf.
He said 3 years plus, almost coming 4 years.
Then I overheard another colleague saying he has a gf of 4 years 1 month.
FCUK.
HOW JEALOUS!
=P
Still, I asked them.
"How do you maintain your relationship?"
Because I wanna know and true enough, I learned something.
How important is this lesson.
And what a huge price I'm paying for in exchange of these knowledge.
If only "SORRY" is the magic word that in turn results in "FORGIVE".
OH!
I collected my iTouch.
And it totally doesn't look new to me at all.
Just wrapped up with no box or whatever.
But the girl emphasized that it is NEW.
AND AND AND..
I've to go do my skin and screen protector AGAIN.
Sian. Cost $ lehhhhhh.
Lastly, I don't know for how long must I charge it for.
And do I just plug it into the com?
I forgot to ask.
And realised that you were the one who did these stuff for me.. =(
God.....
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment