Sunday, September 13, 2009

THANK YOU!

I AM FREAKING HAPPY NOW!

Because of 'this' listener (Michelle) and Cheng Yao.

I received this at 19:20-
'锧�@ up de gd work! I'll be listening till u off duty! Jia you!'

Due to the mess in codes, I replied-
"Thanks for tuning in! You are..."
Thinking that this person is my personal friend.

At 19:30-
'HAHA nvr read my sms properly huh...im michelle! Dun wori jus kiddin, u must be concentrating @work. Anyway,u r reali good,trust me as i always listen 2 tis segment. Other DJs made lots of silly mistakes like repeating song titles or talk wrongly but u nvr!'

Having received sucha an informal reply, I continue to think she is my friend.
I replied-
"Thank you! But, do I know you personally or you are our listener?"

Then, I couldn't wait any longer and called her.
HAHA!
She hung my phone twice and picked up on my third try.
Michelle said that she's a loyal listener of 88.3 and thought that I did a good job.
We chatted for a while and she kept giving me positive comments and compliments.

Like PLEASE!
The probability of having a listener compliment you is 0.00001%.
Probably lower than tio-ing 4D la!
So, I'm touched and happy.
Now, I think that the world is sucha beautiful place, because of such beautiful and sweeeeet people around!
HAHA! I know I change face very fast la..
Still, there are hideous people out there!

Finally, I thanked her for her support and all..

At 19:46-
'TKS 4 calling. Trust me, i jus a listener, not ur fren lah! I always listen wif my heart so im very sure u did much better than others...sincerely! Take care!'

HAHA!
Isn't the world today just so beautiful?!
And Chengyao, thank you for all the encouragement too!
I superrrrrrrrrr appreciate!
You did a dang good job previously as well.
Let's jiayou together and I shall see you in the studio after 2 years!

To all the people who think I'm doing good, THANK YOU!
Be it if you say it out, THANK YOU!
Really appreciate..

No comments: