Wednesday, September 02, 2009

ChengYao's last dayy..

It was ChengYao's last day on 30th, Sunday. Now, Darryl and I are officially alone.
Hate it. Why can't the four of us just stick toegther forever?
I believe we can acheive some great stuff as four you know..
Mel's creativity, CY's mature thinking, Darryl's 口齿伶俐..
It's simply perfect can?
HAIZ.
Anyway, we met up again.. And yes, it was to EATTTT again.. HAHA.

I took a few of these when Chengyao took his.. HAHA.

The food we had.. Damn a lot!
I wonder why Mel is still skinny..


The "Very Sincere" card writing session..


Finally, it's.... US!

I really love you three tonnessss!
And Chengyao, I know you v busy with all your friends and have no time for us.. HAHA.
And Mel, you've to act busy with your band and all..
And Darryl, your singing club and gf and blablabla..
BUT, our friendship means FOREVER ok? =)
So, 常常联络不准懒散!

No comments: