I rode on "pok-pok" already!
HAHA.
Yaya bought me my helmet yesterday.
And, if your head fits 'S-size', you're welcome for a ride too! =)
Since young, my family owns a car.
So I'm kinda very used to sitting in a car everywhere we go.
And bike is seriously different!
When speeding, you can feel the wind slowly coming and finally embracing you!
But the second you stop, everything is back to normal.
The feeling was really weird though. HAHA.
But, I thought it was really dangerous.
Nothing to do with Yaya's skills.
Just that it's really 肉包铁 and I think no matter how careful a biker is, it is still dangerous.
But we were on the road from his house to mine at 01:15am, so traffic was great!
Anyway, it was my second ride on a bike.
First one was on ali's, years back when he just passed.
And Yaya asked... "I more stable or ali?"
I was like... "Hmm. Ali lorrr."
HAHA.
Seriously, Ali was. But I thought Yaya was riding well too.
Especially when I'm not a light one. Hee.
You're so cool baby..
And I'm a 'teeny weeny' proud of you...
Afterall, it was a 10-points, 1-time-pass.
HEE :)
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment