I finally met up with my darling Zhen on Friday.
I guess time really changes lots of things.
It changed me, changed her, but not our loveee and friendship.
And I'm dang happy about that.
We knew each other in 2001.
But don't know when, we started to stick together and that means a whole lifetime.
That night when I returned home, I kept thinking about our past..
The girl who told me she will never get a car license; now owns a Honda Fit.
The girl who was never interested in Perlini's Silver; now visits Tiffany& Co.
The girl who never ate fishballs; told me she eats them now.
The girl who gave me her favorite Bilabong wallet; now uses an "adult" wallet.
Then, I thought about her wedding night..
Darling, I don't wanna be your bridesmaid (like I promised) anymore.
Let Ngoh do it alone. HAHA~
I wanna be your emcee for the night.
So that I can tell your guests what we experienced together.
How hard we played for our love, netball.
How we hid in the toilets and applied mascara for Sec 4 graduation.
How we chionged for recesses.
How I cried for you when you got D7 for English.
How we planned to join NYP and be nurses when we did badly for O.
How we persuaded our moms to let us go Orchard with the rest.
How you stand by your house window and spot for Mr Calvin Ang.
How we watch S.H.E concert DVD and cried together.
How I planned to get you a handphone with my own money if you still don't get one before poly.
How we chatted on the phone everyday because you only memorised my number besides your house's.
I guess I can never finish listing what we did together.
The happy, sad and angry moments we had.
With Ngoh, we braced everyday together.
Look darling, I have so much to say on your wedding day!
You better live till then!
If not, just as I told you, I'll be uberrrrr angry!
Things will be fine.
God knows you have a family, bf and friends that loveeeeeee you a super load!
And I'm praying for you everyday..
So, stop talking rubbish and pee regularly! HAHA.
I don't know if I've said this before..
But darling, you really mean a lot to me.
Just like stars, we don't see them often.
But we know that they're always there for each another.
The loveee I have for you is beyond explanation.
You'll always be my number 1 girl and let's stick together for life!
I loveee you tonnes Lim Wan Zhen!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment