BUT.
Before I forget everything clearly, I think I should really update..
It's a long and naggy one though.......
On June 7, Sunday, mum insisted that we have a little celebration at home.
I was thinking, is it because it's 21, or is it because none of them in the family remembered about my birthday last year? HAHA.
It's probably both!
Anyway, she bought a cake from our favourite Savoury Fare, and so, we 'celebrated'!

On June 8 itself, I spent the day with Yaya.
On Sunday night, he said..
"Tomorrow 1pm, Jurong East MRT station, don't be late!"
With my personality, of cos I didn't just said 'OK' without any queries.
I asked where were we heading too, why can't I meet you along the MRT way, why must it be 1pm, what if i was late, WHERE WHY WHAT WHEN HOW.. ?????????
And, he was pek chek! HAHA. But I didn't care.......
Upon arriving at Jurong East at 1.15PM, besides niam-ing me for being late, he gave me a bouquet of flowers!
12 roses, so I now have 26 in total. HAHA.
So, I asked him for our itinery while waiting for bus and! he's already got everything written in a card..
'First, Jurong Bird Park, then, Esplanade walk walk, Dinner at Quality Hotel and Mount Faber see moon...'
Tell me.... Isn't this itinery just wrong?!
Why Bird park with this weather?!
And, what's there to walk in Esplanade?!
plus, QUALITY HOTEL?! We know the food there sucks!
Lastly, See moon?! WTH!
So, I asked WHERE WHY WHAT WHEN HOW again.. HAHA..
When we alighted from the bus, he was like..
"Eh, this weather go Bird park, OK not?! Think the birds also will die laaaaaaaa..."
Then, TADAAAAAAA, we arrived at SNOW CITY!
Sweet yaya had planned and researched all about the rental of pants, gloves, etc..
It was a great experience with the uber cold weather and snow la......

After Snow City, I was dang hungry and he refused to let me eat a thing! Of course he had something planned la.. He just said that we're in rush with time and we have to rush down to Esplanade now.. I was like.. "RUSH?! Are we going for a play or something?" And finally due to the long wait of shuttle bus service, we had no choice but to take a cab and yes, we went SINGAPORE FLYERS.....
The scene was spectacular! S$10 per person nia, worth it!

NEXT, we had to rush again! And, all our transportation was by public ones, can you imagine?! This time round, I bugged him to why must we go Quality Hotel.. Then yaya said, "Ok, if you don't want any more surprises, I tell you la, actually we going for steamboat...." DIAOOOO! Steamboat cannot go Bugis meh?! So, I thought we were going for Zhen Fa's, cos it's somewhere near there.. He played along and said yes..... We ended up walking to united Square and I knew we were going Vienna, as we've always wanted to go there..
The food is damn marvellous I tell you!!!!! Especially the corn soup.....

After food we were actually heading for Night Safari, as Yaya managed to find the 50% off coupon.. But, it was really inaccessible. We ended up KTV-ing at Teo Heng with Yaya's family...
Fun!

Yaya said he had no money and could only afford a necklace.. I thought it was ok as he had spent a lot for the day... Finally he said the necklace was from KaiNing and he took out his present for me... A polaroid as he can't afford a digital camera.. But we had fun playing with it and it gives nice photos...!

Lastly, BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG thanks for all your wishes!
I enjoyed my day and I lovee you fat BB..
I enjoyed my day and I lovee you fat BB..

No comments:
Post a Comment