Sunday, May 31, 2009

WOOHOO

When I first came into live studio at 1130h, I realised that Kevin's show was under-run for a nice 30 minutes!
All becos of the crazy system that un-automized itself.
Well, MCR claims that it's due to the 'CASPER' here (i duno anything bout it and don't wish to know anyway).
So, did some handlings to the songs and managed to start show smoothly at 12.
And! Since then, my show has been ultimately smooth!
Though Xinyao only passed me news like 3 mins before reading,still, 顺啊!
Plus, 男女大剖析 received overwhelming response like never before!
DAMN HAPPY! Hope this stays till 4.

Met up with all yesterday for BBQ.
Darling Zhen + Jeb + Piko went too!
Though we started BBQ-ing at only 10pm, it was damn enjoyable!
The food tasted damn nice and I just felt so at ease with Zhen around.
Hope to meet up with Zhen(& Jeb) more frequently!

Darlings, thanks for everything yesterday.

No comments: