We know for the fact that 'LIFE IS FRAGILE'.
I guess it's just that we refuse to face it.
We often say, ‘Live life to the fullest'.
Are you doing it?
Whenever, mummy stops me from doing something, I tend to say..
"I must do it today, as I don't know if I can live till tomorrow."
I know how harsh this means.
Still, we know that this is the truth.
And that's why I don't do things that make me regret.
I hate it!
I hate to face life and death.
Be it even if it's a pet rabbit or a human.
This sucks.
Yesterday, we realised that mummy's classmate had passed away for 2 years.
None of their classmates knew.
It was sudden death.
Today, Mel told me that his grandfather passed away.
I was.. "HUH!"
I know how it feels to have someone you love dearly leave you.
I know the pain.
It sucks.
However, we also know that life is unpredictable and death is not within our control.
All we can do is- "LOVE LIFE! 珍惜生命。永不放弃"
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment