Thursday, April 02, 2009

Poor Thing..

Yaya was admitted into CGH yesterday for a SUPERRRRRRRRR MINOR surgery yesterday.
Haha. He's perfectly well now, so do not have to worry la.
He's now back at home with his 2 weeks MC.

But i'm blogging about him as I thought he was damn cute.
HEHE.
Being a kinda-hyper-person, he was dead bored just by lying on the bed.
Then, he suggested that we go down for a walk.
But the thing is, he's on drip!
So, we had to bring his "friend" (drip) down too.

I was laughing at his CGH "uniform", but I thought he looked cute in it. HAHA.
He insisted on going down and that's when we were in the lift.

When we were walking.
His hands, tired of holding his "friend" high, he left it on his head.

And this was what happened la.
Blood gushing out due to movements of the drip.
I know it's yucky. But he said it doesn't hurt.
Soooooo..
HAHA. GOOD laaaa.

No comments: