I discovered a file at the desktop of station's PC and just wanna share.....
Picked out rabbit and dragon as I suppose this should be your age group?
And for rabbits, YAYA, read!
"You will have mood swing. You will feel left out and lonely. You need to exercise tolerance and
patience when dealing with your love one. This is because your behaviour and temper will go up and down."
patience when dealing with your love one. This is because your behaviour and temper will go up and down."
Haha.. Better be more patient with me!
Quite accuarate hor?!
I think the dragon's one uber accurate! Know why?!
- This year, you have guardian star and it will be smooth year for you. (WOOHOO!!!)
- Students will have exceptional performance in their academic endeavour. (HAHAHA! This is what I want mosssst! Straight AAAAAAs!)
- You might be changing career this year with helps from noble person or person with higher authority. (waaaa!)
- This year is your prime year. Promotion and better job opportunity is around the corner. (huatttt arrr!)
- On the other hand, due to your luck, beware of petty people that might be jealous of you. (erherm.. this alwayyyyyyssss happens! sian lorrr.. >.<)
aiyoyo... so good ar 2009.. how huh?!! HAHAHAHHAAAAA.
*p.s.: click on pictures for bigger image!



No comments:
Post a Comment