HAHA!
Only Glenn, Yihao, LaLa & I..
Still, I was damn happy la.. Cos I've been wanting to eat!
I suppose Yihao was enjoying his prawns and Glenn loved the pig's liver..
But I guess LaLa's too sick and tired of it..
So, I promise I will TRYYYY to go there lesser.
It's burning a BIGGG hole in my pocket anyway.. HAHA.
We went prawning after that!
Hmm. First ever experience for me..
LaLa and Glenn simply LOVESSSS it la..
In fact, Yihao and I were saying that we can play DS while they 2 prawn..
End up we didn't!
Cos it was tooooooo thrilling, fun & exciting!
Haha. Glenn must be v glad now!
Cos that shows that we will go back another day!
But i thought it's a little ex la...
oh, we "TOOK" a few fresh cockles from the steamboat place..
and they ATTRACTED many many prawns..
Look at Glenn's VERY happy face! HAHA!
If you're asking how the prawns taste, we 4 don't know!!! Cos we ended at 3.30am, so by then we were too tired to BBQ them.. So they were freezed to death in my freezer... Still there.. Hope ah ma have the mood to cook them soon la.. HAHA!

No comments:
Post a Comment