I read some blogs and am glad to know that some friends have actually moved on to the Uni stage.
This is like WOW!
As in.. I'm kinda still living in my poly days and in the past..
Superrrr not willing to move on..
HAHA!
Don't know if I should be glad that I'm starting school only next year..
I kinda miss those exam days where by we'll go to Koh's house damn early in the morning to start K-ing the books.
But I know that when I'm in this stage again next year, I'll definately regret what I'm saying now.. Haha!
Contradictary, as usual.
Only scheduled for 2 working days this week.
Feel like slapping them..
Not as if like I'm damn into working for them,
but.. I just feel sad whenever I see my VERY little pay monthly..
How little?
TWO PART-TIME JOBS with <$800/ month.
SAD huh?
Now you know how lowly paid am I as a diploma holder?
Haha!
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment