Monday, August 18, 2008

BOOO`

Last Tuesday, Yaya asked if I'll be working on Friday.
I said yes, I'll probably end at 10pm if I didn't remember it wrongly.
He told me to collect his birthday present from his outside friend,
whom I obviously didn't know who it was after my work.
I said ok.
Then, on Friday, I messaged him at 6pm at told him that I'm having my break.
I asked if he had liaised everything with his friend, since I would be collecting the present for him.

Finally at 10pm, I saw his message.
He said that he will not be able to chat with me that night, as he have some night trainings.
Also, his friend will be waiting outside Sg Pools for me.
On my way down, I replied him in the lift saying ok.

Just when we walked out of the lobby, Shonia spotted a guy.
She was like.. "Eh! That guy's Darren right?!"
I went.. "Huh! Or is that his friend? Eh but why he's got the same cap as Yaya?"
Obviously I'm blind without my specs laaaaaa..
And well, with a closer look, I concluded that- that's Yaya.
Haha!!
HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYY!
I rushed up to him and gave him a big hug!

Well, it was a SURPRISEEEE!!!
No birthday present, no outside friend.
All was just a lieeee....
We went to 85 with Yaya's friends for late dinner after that.
All was funnn!!

Sunday was a real SOLO!
With literally NO ONE beside me!
I cried for help from Zhang Ying many many times, as she was the only one there!
Cannot make it lor me!
Haha!
Screwed up a bit here and there...
Well, things will get better la.
Work hard!

No comments: