Been attending intensive trainings at 88.3 for the past week.
Everything's been alright.
It's just that Melvin and I have to like absorb alot alot every morning when our brains are not even on.
This week's like worse!!!
Mel and I gotta control the panel for Angel (DJ).
Yeterday's was fine and I nearly screwed up my time slot today!!
Like ARGH.. !
I swear I'm gonna get tonnes of practice at the panel till I become an expert.
Nothing's gonna daunt me la huh.
But! My shift's gonna start in early August..
KILL ME!!!
Think I'll just freak out lorrr...
Oh ya!
Kai Ying said, cos she's a DJ, whenever her friends get married, she'll be the emcee for the dinner.
And there's tooooo many friends getting married!!
So she set a quota of only 2 hosts per year.
This is like soooo damn fun to me and I hope I won't needa set a quota in future.
So, book me to host your wedding while I'm still a small fry!!!
Next time I HONG le , erherm, maybe a little tough huh.
HAHAHAHA!
Been working on Yaya's birthday party.
Just checked out the buffet.
I was shocked at the pricing!!
I expected it to be like at least $50/ head, since Shonia mentioned that Daniel's party's buffet cost $105/ pax.
And guess what?!!
Those catering companies that I checked out was only like $12/ head..
HAHA!!!
Like soooo darn cheap la..
(Ok, I'm saying this like as if I'm a millionaire, cos not I pay ma.. HAHA..)
Anyway, people, better make yourselves free on National Day (9 August) and come down to celebrate Yaya's birthday yea?
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment