All thanks to YIHAO that I can have such pretty skin for my little blog..
All thanks to YIHAO that I seem sucha crazy person who wrote those dumb dumb comments on the left column of my blog..
But well, WHAT TO DO? Cos I don't have time to change it!!! Haha.
Anyway.. I went for my Sec 2 gathering last Saturday and took some pictures.. But, I don't have time to post 'em up! My work shifts are like so DERRRRR that when I wake up, I hafta get a bath and go to work. At night when I'm back home, I just watch some shows and end up sleeping after that. Ok. Actually I can always do my stuffs at night la.. But the trouble is.. Com's in Alias's room and he has to sleep early for school!!! Thus, no interference to his sleep is allowed.
Lalalala..
Really regret taking so many slots for this week la..
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment