Saturday, March 29, 2008

Bun was attacked by a cat at around 5am this morning. He's been living outside of the house for months and there's none of such rubbish before. Alias was sleeping with his window open and he heard a cat meowing very very loudly. So he woke dad and mum up to take a look outside. And that bloody idiot cat actually removed the towel at the side of bun's cage and tried to hurt him through the wired cage cover. Think they saw the cat trying to pry open the cage with its paws. That explains why rabbits are the lowest in the food chain. Cos they're always being preyed on. Even cats are targetting them!! But I wonder why the shi-tzu baby next door doesn't even throw a glance at bun whenever she walks past. Haha. Anyway, Bun's v safe now cos he's in the house!!! Haha.
And.. I DAMN FREAKIN' HATE CATS LA!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


I'm leaving for Thailand tomorrow. Trip will last for 7 days. Will be leaving on 30/03/2008 and returning on 05/04/2008, 2255h. I did a test before, and indeed, I'm a homely person. Everytime when I know I'm going to spend the night out of home, I start to feel uneasy and sad. Be it just for a pathetic ONE day. That's me. Anyway, I'm gonna enjoy this trip as it cost me like more than S$1k! Haha. People, please take care of yourselves! And shun bian drip eye drops for bun and wash his cage daily pleaseee...

See ya!!

No comments: